Each guest at the Trade show receives a name badge from the JONAS Events registration system – badges were sent out between 14:00 – 15:00 on Friday October 13th 2017. If you require name badges to be resent, please email [email protected]
If you would like to bring a guest with you, please ask them to register for their own name badge here, print out the badge and bring to the show.
Note: The above applies to speakers who are NOT having a stall at the event. If you also have a stall, please use this form here instead to register for your name badges, and read the exhibitors manual for logistical info for exhibitors.
For identification at the entrance and during the event, guests should download their name badges using the link provided in the name badge email, print out these badges beforehand, and bring the printouts with them to the entrance, then at the Registration Desk (location mentioned in the “Entry Point” section below), collect badge stock and lanyard with which to affix the printed name badge to your clothing.
Event opening hours
Friday: 10am – 6pm
Guests should use the Olympia Central entrance on Hammersmith Road for entry.
Venue address: Olympia London, Hammersmith Road, London W14 8UX
See map here for location and surroundings of the venue. For directions to the venue, click here.
Any guest arriving before opening hours should use the unloading G Gate on Blythe Road instead.
Parking is available at the venue – it needs to be pre-booked with the venue here.
AV Equipment provided in each featured area
TV Screen **
|Plant-Based Chefs Corner||2 (handheld)
|Vegan Health Clinic *||1 (handheld)
|Vegan Celebrity Zone||2||2||1||1||yes|
|Vegan Business Support||2||2||1||1|
|Independent Retailers Lounge||2||2||1||1|
|Vegan Bodycare Pavilion||2||2||1||1||yes|
* Facilities for Skype available
** Each screen comes with a HDMI adaptor and a VGA adaptor.
Notes (for those requiring facilities forPowerpoint presentations / slideshows):
- If you are planning to do Powerpoint presentations / slideshows in areas with laptops provided, please store your presentation files in .ppt or .pdf format on a USB / external drive beforehand, and plug your USB / external drive into the laptop provided.
- If your presentation file is created using Keynote (the Mac equivalent of Powerpoint on Windows), please convert it to .ppt or .pdf format before the event. See instructions here on exporting Keynote files as files in other formats.
Timing of sessions
Please ensure that all sessions finish on time before the next guests comes on in the area in which you are appearing – otherwise our running schedule for the sessions afterwards will get delayed and the guests afterwards will have less time for their sessions. Full timetables for all areas can be viewed under “What’s On” in the menu bar at the top of this website.
Cookery, cleaning and electrical equipment in Plant-Based Chefs Corner
|Electric hot plate (with 2 induction rings)||1|
|Flip Top Bin with bin bags||1|
|Washing up liquid||yes|
|Power sockets||2x 3kW sockets|
|Nearest Water Point||Water Point Central on the map|
|Trestle tables (6′ wide each with tablecloths)||4|
- Please bring any other equipment that you need and that is not listed above if necessary. Note: please ensure that any electrical equipment that you bring is PAT tested before use.
- Please ensure that you ascertain the power output (in wattage) of all cookery equipment that you plan to use beforehand, and do not overload the power sockets provided – overloading the power sockets will result in power being cut off.
- Please also ensure that the hot plate provided is switched off after use – failure to do so will result in the hot plate overheating.
This event is a 100% vegan event. Please ensure that all talks and cookery demos conducted at the event are 100% vegan-friendly with no promotion of the use of animals, and no use of animal-based ingredients involved.