10 Good Reasons to visit VegfestUK Trade vegan Trade show
25th September 2017
VegfestUK Trade on Friday October 20th 2017 at Olympia Central Level 1 will be the first dedicated vegan Trade and Media show in the UK, and here in this blog we outline 10 good reasons for Trade and Media professionals to pay this new event a visit:
- This is the first vegan event dedicated to Trade and Media professionals only (not open to the general public). Visitors don’t have to check ingredients to verify that any products in question are 100% free of animal ingredients.
- This show is full of the latest cutting-edge vegan products, ranging from “meats”, “cheeses”, cakes, superfoods and drinks to bodycare, clothing, magazines and lots more.
- There will be plenty of Trade special offers ideal for shop and business owners looking to buy their coveted vegan products in bulk.
- The event is media-friendly with a press room, a media room, studio and 6 talks rooms packed full of some of the leading speakers in the vegan scene right now.
- Professionals from the catering and hospitality, cafes and pubs, can pick up vegan recipe ideas and new vegan products for incorporating into their daily operations.
- Retailers and wholesalers will look forward to suggestions for effectively tapping into the growing vegan market, especially from the month of Veganuary.
- Independent health stores can access cutting-edge plant-based health information in the Vegan Health Clinic.
- Small business owners can gain valuable experience and tips from successful vegan entrepreneurs in the Business Support section.
- Bodycare and beauty professionals will enjoy showcases of new bodycare brands and discussions on the vegan ethics of bodycare manufacturing.
- Trade buyers, business owners and Media professionals can visit the show free of charge at www.trade.vegfest.co.uk/registration